Wheatley Estates have been letting local properties for decades.
Wheatley and the surrounding areas are very much in demand by tenants. With easy access to the City of Oxford and great commuter links to London it’s seen as a very desirable area for professionals and families who still want a more rural, village lifestyle.
For tenants we offer some of the best rental properties in and around Wheatley, Horspath and Garsington. For landlords we offer a tenant find or full property management service that will allow you to let your property for long or short leases, finding you the best tenants and handling the entire process.
Let us take the hassle out of letting your property
Letting can be a great source of income or use for a property that isn’t currently occupied but it can be a risky business. It all hinges on one simple factor, finding the right tenants! Our Tenant Find service will take you through every step of getting that right, from pricing and promoting the property the right way in the right places, to vetting and managing tenants to make sure you only get the very best people in your property.
- Provide an accurate rental valuation
- Arrange a domestic energy assessment (EPC)
- Details displayed in branch
- To Let board
- Tenant feedback, following viewings
- Introduce your property to our tenant applicant database
- Advertise your property in local press on our website and leading property portals OnTheMarket.com and rightmove.co.uk
- Accompanied viewings on all properties
- Thorough tenant selection process
- Collection of tenant deposits and first months rent
- Preparation and signing of Tenancies and necessary legal notices at the beginning and end of agreements
- Preparation of a comprehensive inventory of contents and condition (including photographs) by an independent inventory clerk. This is essential if there is a requirement to deduct money from a tenant’s bond at the end of the tenancy for alleged damage
- Check ins
As a landlord, only you know how much time you can spare to look after your property, deal with your tenant’s phone calls or maintain the property from a distance. Our team of lettings experts can take the worry and strain out of letting.
Service includes – all of our Tenant Find service PLUS:
- Rent collection
- Tenant liaison
- Protect deposit in accordance with current legislation
- Manage repairs and maintenance
- Regular property inspections
- Transfer of utilities
- Tenancy Renewals
- Review of rent & negotiate new rents that reflect the market value
- Check outs
- Manage the return of damage deposit
Letting Fees Charges For Tenants
Typical costs throughout the tenancy that you may incur in addition to the rent:
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television Licence
- Installation of Cable / Satellite
- Insurance (for your own contents)
- Garden Maintenance
At the End of the Tenancy the following costs may be applicable:
- Professional Cleaning of the Property
- Repairs Needed