- Gas Central
- Back Garden
- Private Garden
- Rear Garden
- Ground Floor
- Two double bed ground floor flat
- Share of freehold
- Upvc double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Private enclosed garden
- Well-proportioned accommodation throughout
- No onward chain
- Great central location
This two bedroomed ground floor apartment offers generous accommodation throughout with two double bedrooms, spacious sitting room, good-sized kitchen (with potential for a kitchen table) and a modern bathroom. Very well finished throughout with neutral decoration, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. One great feature of this property is the enclosed private rear garden. Accessed from the kitchen door, there is a patio adjacent to the house and a raised area of lawn - perfect for summer entertaining.
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and benefiting from a SHARE of FREEHOLD this proeprty would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or an investor alike.
Thame is a busy and active market town on Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire borders with a historic market place at its centre where market traders come to set out their stalls each week. There are a range of high quality independent shops including butchers, bakers and cafes. There are banks and boutiques as well as a Waitrose supermarket and the usual chain stores
Other essentials include primary, secondary schools and a sports centre. There are a wide range of pubs and restaurants appealing to all tastes.
Thame is surrounded by beautiful countryside with many walks, including the Phoenix Trail.
One great aspect of life in Thame is the excellent public transport links with buses giving access to Oxford and Aylesbury as well as the nearby station of Thame Haddenham Parkway making London Marylebone accessible within 37 minutes on the fast train.
We are carrying out viewings as normally as possible during the current pandemic within the government guidelines around social distancing and COVID-19 safety.
To that end;
- We will ask you questions to verify a genuine enquiry and proceedability.
- We will ask if there has been any symptoms of the Coronavirus in your household in the last 14 days.
- We will ask that you bring and wear a face covering and either wash your hands as you enter or use anti-bacterial handgel or gloves - as will we.
- To minimise interactions we ask that you do not touch anything within the property - we will open any cupboards if necessary.
- We ask any occupants of the property to vacate for the duration of the viewing.
We hope that this course of action will minimise any potential risk for you, the household and us.
Thank you for your understanding.
Property Reference: 0111204
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.